- Business statistics
- Demographic and social statistics
- Key Indicators
- Macroeconomic statistics
- Employment and Hours worked - by Regions
- Employment and Hours worked - total of the economy
- European Comparison Programme
- Financial national accounts
- Government Finance Statistics
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Gross National Income (GNI)
- Housing price statistics
- Inflation and Consumer Price Indices
- National accounts - quality reports for the ESA 2010 Data Transmission Programme
- Non-financial national accounts by institutional sectors
- Pension entitlements in social insurance
- Purchasing Power Parities
- Supply Use Tables
- Environment and Energy
- Regional statistics and indicators for monitoring
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Tax statistics
In February 2009 the goods carried by the railway transport were 1 194.6 thousand tones or by 3.5% more than the previous month, while the passengers decreased by 7.8% to 2 437.4 thousands.
Preliminary data for January 2009 indicated that construction production was 10.2% below the level in December 2008 and compared to the same month of the previous year the production in construction fell by 6.1%.
In January 2009, Industrial Production Index decreased by 19 per cent compared with the previous month, while compared with the same month of the previous year the decrease was by 13.3 per cent. In January 2009, Industrial Turnover Index decreased by 23.0 per cent compared with the previous month, compared with January 2008 the decrease was by 14.6 per cent.
After a certain detention of the level of the total business climate indicator, in January 2009, in February the NSI business inquiries recorded again a drop by 3.3 percentage points.
The regular consumer survey carried out by the National Statistical Institute (NSI) in January 2009 recorded, that the consumer confidence indicator decreased by 6.7 percentage points in comparison with October 2008 (respectively by 8.0 percentage points for urban consumers and by 4.3 percentage points – for rural).
After the observed more significant deterioration of economic conjuncture in the previous three months, in January 2009 the NSI business inquiries recorded a fall by 0.6 percentage points of the total business climate indicator, in comparison with December 2008.