PhD in Economics, field of study "National Economy (incl. Regional Economy and History of the National Economy)"– Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), Economic Research Institute.
Master of social affairs "Management of Social Institutions", Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski".
Bachelor's degree in "Insurance and social affair ", with professional qualification "Economist" - University of National and World Economy.
She has worked at the National Statistical Institute since 2005, holding various expert and managerial positions in the field of demographic and social statistics.
Leads and organizes the implementation of the statistical surveys "Statistics of Income and Living Conditions (SILC)", "Household Budget Survey (HBS)" and "Social Protection Statistics (ESSPROS)".
Organizes activities to improve the quality of collected information and use data from administrative registers to supplement missing data.
Between 1991 and 2004, she held various expert positions in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
The ‘Statistics on Living Conditions’ Department (SLC) shall perform the following activities:
1. develop new and improve the existing methodology in the field of statistical surveys ‘Household Budget Survey’ (HBS), ‘Survey on Income and Living Conditions’ (SILC), and ‘Integrated Social Protection Statistics’ (ESSPROS);
2. conduct statistical surveys included in the NSP in the field of statistics on household budgets, income and living conditions, integrated social protection statistics;
3. be liable for operational planning and reporting of statistical surveys in the mentioned areas;
4. provide methodological support to other Bodies of Statistics and to public authorities maintaining administrative registers used for statistical purposes;
5. develop, coordinate and update the legislation in the field of statistics on household budgets, income and living conditions, and integrated social protection statistics in accordance with the requirements of international standards and Eurostat;
6. prepare methodological developments, proposals and statements in the field of household budgets, income and living conditions, and integrated social protection statistics within the NSI system as well as for Eurostat;
7. prepare and provide data on household budgets, income and living conditions, and integrated social protection statistics, necessary for general and specialized statistical publications, international questionnaires and information services to users;
8. participate in the work of departmental and interinstitutional working groups on the issues of statistics of household budgets, income and living conditions, and integrated social protection statistics;
9. participate in the work of Eurostat and other international organizations in the form of working groups, task forces, seminars, etc., related to households, families and surveys conducted by the department;
10. participate in development and maintenance of registers, classifications and nomenclatures in their part for surveys conducted by the department;
11. be liable for the storage of statistical information in accordance with the Law on Statistics and the Law on Protection of Personal Data;
12. maintain and update databases for surveys conducted by the department;
13. provide methodological support to the RSOs experts in primary data processing.