- Business statistics
- Demographic and social statistics
- Key Indicators
- Macroeconomic statistics
- Employment and Hours worked - by Regions
- Employment and Hours worked - total of the economy
- European Comparison Programme
- Financial national accounts
- Government Finance Statistics
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Gross National Income (GNI)
- Housing price statistics
- Inflation and Consumer Price Indices
- National accounts - quality reports for the ESA 2010 Data Transmission Programme
- Non-financial national accounts by institutional sectors
- Pension entitlements in social insurance
- Purchasing Power Parities
- Supply Use Tables
- Environment and Energy
- Regional statistics and indicators for monitoring
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Tax statistics
In June 2021, the National Statistical Institute conducted the monthly inquiry survey of the managers of accommodation establishments to gather accurate and timely information on the state and development of their businesses during the ensuing epidemic situation in the country.
In Bulgaria during 2020 were issued:
- 10 769 books and pamphlets with circulation of 5 893 thousands
- 209 newspapers with circulation of 123 287 thousands
- 519 magazines and bulletins with circulation of 8 416 thousands
- 101 periodical collections with circulation of 17 thousands.
In 2020 the average price of arable land transactions in Bulgaria reaches BGN 1 042 per decare, and the average price of arable land rents - BGN 46 per decare. Compared to the previous year, the price of arable land decreased by 1.0%, and the rent payments - by 6.1%.
The number of health establishments for hospital aid as of 31.12.2020 was 342 with 54 216 beds. 320 of them were hospitals with 51 991 beds.
The number of out-patient health establishments was 2 098 with 1 296 beds and other health establishments were 149 with 1 935 beds in them.
At the end of 2020 29 717 physicians were in practice under the basic labour contracts in health establishments. Dentists were 7 312, as 6 454 worked in practices that had signed а contract with National Health Insurance Fund. Medical specialists on ‘Health cares’ who worked on a basic labour contract in health establishments were 44 676. 29 160 of them were nurses and 3 251 - midwives.
In the period January - April 2021 the exports of goods from Bulgaria to third countries increased by 7.7% compared to the same period of 2020 and amounted to 7 016.9 Million BGN while the imports of goods from third countries grew by 15.8% and added up to 8 969.9 Million BGN.
In the period January - April 2021 the total value of all exported goods to third countries and EU amounted to 21 259.6 Million BGN, which is 16.6% more than the same period of the previous year, while the total value of all imported goods from third countries and EU added up to 23 164.6 Million BGN and grew by 18.2%.
In the period January - March 2021 the exports of goods from Bulgaria to the EU increased by 11.7% compared to the same period of 2020 and amounted to 10 349.5 Million BGN while the imports of goods to Bulgaria from the EU grew by 11.0% and reached 10 600.1 Million BGN.
In March 2021 the exports to the EU increased by 29.5% compared to the corresponding month of the previous year and amounted to 3 733.8 Million BGN while the imports grew by 25.1% and added up to 4 033.7 Million BGN.