Head of Communications and Secretariat Department
Born on July 14, 1972 in the town of Dupnitsa, Bulgaria.
Graduated in Bulgarian Philology from Southwestern University "Neofit Rilski", Blagoevgrad.
He has worked at the National Statistical Institute since 1998 (with a two-year break in 2012-2014), holding various expert and managerial positions in the field of public relations.
From 2012 to 2014 he was a PR expert at the Ministry of Education and Science, the General Labour Inspectorate and the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission.
He is the President of the Society of Public Relations Practitioners at the Union of Bulgarian Journalists.
Address: Sofia 1038, 2, "P. Volov" Str.
Telephone: +359 2 9857 729
E-mail: [email protected]
The Communications and Secretariat Department shall perform the following functions:
1. develop a communication strategy and implement the communication policy of NSI;
2. develop programs for presenting the NSI activities;
3. organize the public appearances of the NSI management and support experts from NSI and RSOs in their participation in public events;
4. participate in the implementation of the NSI's information policy;
5. inform the public about policies in the field of statistics, projects, programs and activities of NSI;
6. monitor and analyze publications in mass media and public opinion about the activities of the NSI;
7. plan and conduct information campaigns to present the activities of the NSI and the National Statistical System;
8. prepare rules for media communication of the HO and RSO of the NSI;
9. ensure the overall movement of the correspondence of the President and Deputy Presidents of NSI and organize the activities according to the internal protocol;
10. carry out clerical work and introduce management resolutions according to the provided correspondence;
11. carry out international protocol activity.