Director of Inspectorate
Inspectorate is directly subordinate to the President for exercising administrative supervision over the activity within the NSI.
The Inspectorate shall:
1. perform planned and unplanned inspections of structures, activities and processes in the administration;
2. evaluate the risk of corruption and propose measures for its limitation;
3. collect and analyze information and carry out inspections to identify violations, cases of corruption and ineffective work of administration;
4. inspect for the observance of the laws, secondary and internal institutional regulations for the organization of work of the administration officials;
5. may propose institution of disciplinary proceedings in case of established violations of official duties as well as of the Code of Conduct of the State Administration Civil Servants;
6. carry out inspections of signals against illegal or improper actions or inactions of the administration officials;
7. supervise and carry out inspections under the Anti-Corruption and Forfeiture of Illegally Acquired Assets Act;
8. draw up acts for administrative violations in cases of established violations by the administration officials, where provided by law;
9. send alerts to the prosecution authorities when in checks it finds evidence of a crime;
10. make proposals for preparation of new internal regulations regulating the organization of work and the activity of the administration or make proposals for amendments to them;
11. perform inspections of the provision of administrative services;
12. perform other functions related to administrative supervision arising from legal acts or assigned by the President.