Master's Degree in Economics, field of study ‘Economics and Labor Organization’ – University of National and World Economy, Sofia (UNWE).
Expert at Regional Statistical Office – Yugozapad, National Statistical Institute from 2013 to 2018.
Employed in the Non-financial National and Regional Accounts Department at the National Statistical Institute since 2018, holding various expert and subsequently management positions.
Fluent in English.
The ‘Non-financial National and Regional Accounts’ Department (NFNRA) shall perform the following activities:
1. develop express, preliminary, regular and ultimate quarterly and annual GDP and GVA estimates at the national and regional levels;
2. develop non-financial national accounts, according to Regulation (EU) No. 549/2013 of the EP and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on the European system of national and regional accounts in the European Union;
3. develop quarterly estimates for main macroeconomic indicators, according to the European System of Accounts, with the aim of implementing the mandatory program for providing data in the field of national accounts and ensuring comparison at the EU level;
4. develop the Gross National Income (GNI) at market prices, according to Regulation (EU) 2019/516 of the EP and of the Council of March 19, 2019, on the harmonization of the gross national income at market prices for the purposes of the EU own resources;
5. answer questionnaires regarding the composition of the GNI aggregates and their components and quality;
6. develop quarterly and annual assessments of employment, man-hours worked and labour productivity in accordance with the principles of the European System of Accounts;
7. develop regional accounts in accordance with the principles of the European system of accounts;
8. take responsibility for the operational planning and reporting of statistical research in the specified areas in accordance with the implementation of the National Statistical Program, the Annual Plan for the activities of the NSI, the Program for providing data to Eurostat and the commitments of Bulgaria under signed international treaties;
9. perform revisions of the data in the relevant areas, in order to ensure comparability;
10. carry out international exchange of statistical information in the field of national accounts with Eurostat and other international institutions and organizations, respond for the implementation of the methodology in the field of national accounts in accordance with the principles of the European System of Accounts, coordinate the activity to ensure control and quality of national accounts data, participate in task groups and expert missions of national and international bodies and organizations in the field of national accounts and participate in the preparation of opinions in the field of non-financial accounts;
11. if necessary, request additional information from other structural units of NSI for the provision of sufficient and reliable information for the purposes of national accounts.