Master's degree with professional qualification "Chemical Engineer" - University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia (UCTM).
Master of Economics, specialty "Economics of Transport Company" - University of Transport Sofia.
She has been working in NSI since 2000, holding various expert positions.
Acting Head of „Planning, coordination and quality of Statistical Surveys“ Department since January, 2023.
She has solid professional experience in the field of statistical classifications.
The Planning, Coordination and Quality of Statistical Surveys Department (PLDP) shall perform the following activities:
1. ensuring the harmonization of the methodology of statistical research with the regulations adopted within the ESA;
2. identifying the need for modernization of statistical research by using data from alternative sources;
3. study of good practices in the field of partnership with private data holders, as well as identify possible formats for their adaptation at the national level;
4. offering proposals for inclusion partnership agreements between NSI and private data holders;
5. coordination of activities in NSI to ensure access to private holders data;
6. implementation of communication activities related to alternative sources of data for the production and distribution of official statistics;
7. developing and updating guidelines for ensuring the confidentiality of statistical data;
8. carrying out an evaluation of data from statistical surveys (sample and comprehensive) and coordinates the sector quality reports;
9. development of research methodology on new phenomena and processes in society;
10. development of a uniform methodology for measuring and managing the workload of respondents (enterprises, households and individuals);
11. performing interdisciplinary analyses;
12. organization of training of NSI experts on the implementation of new research methods, analysis and specialized software;
13. preparation of short-term, medium-term and long-term plans and strategic documents in the field of statistics;
14. planning, organizing and carrying out the operational coordination of statistical activity in NSI;
15. interaction with other statistical bodies in the compilation, implementation and reporting of the NSP;
16. carrying out the coordination in organizing and conducting the meetings of the National Statistical Council;
17. implementation of the operational coordination between the Head Office of the NSI and the RSOs;
18. organization and coordination of joint activities with the statistical office of the EU - Eurostat;
19. organizing and coordinating international activities and making operational contact with the EU institutions, as well as partner institutions and international organizations;
20. coordination, planning and control of the implementation of national and European and international programs and projects, participation of NSI representatives in working groups and committees meetings, seminars, conferences and trainings;
21. maintains the Efficiency Management System in NSS according to the Code of European Statistical Practice and the European Framework for Ensuring Efficiency;
22. supports the Integrated Management System in NSI according to the ISO 9001 standard;
23. development and maintenance of National Statistical Classifications and Nomenclatures independently or jointly with other state institutions;
24. providing methodological assistance in the use of classifications in statistical and social practice;
25. maintenance of ‘Statistical Classifications’ Information System;
26. organizing the maintenance and functioning of the National Register of Populated Places;
27. coordination of the NSI activities to fulfill the obligations under the Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus (SDDS Plus) of the IMF to the BNB.