Master`s degree in ‘Socio-economic geography’ at the Sofia University ‘St. Kliment Ohridski’.
From 2001 to 2017, she worked at RSO Sofia, later RSO Yugozapad, where she held various expert and managerial positions in social and demographic statistics.
Since March 2017, she has been working at the National Statistical Institute in the Relations with Users and e-Services Department.
Speaks Russian and English.
The Relations with Users and e-Services Department (RUES) shall perform the following activities:
1. provide statistical information products and services to users from country and abroad;
2. prepare new and update the existing agreements for information exchange with ministries, state agencies, academic institutions and other authorities;
3. provide statistics on questionnaires of international organizations;
4. carry out supporting activity for the users of statistical information as part of the activities of the network of centres in the Member States (ESDS Network);
5. maintain and service the reception room for users at NSI’s HO;
6. study the public needs of statistical information;
7. provide methodological support and assistance to the units in dissemination of information in RSOs;
8. support all Internet, Intranet sites and pages of NSI related to activity of the NSI;
9. be liable for maintenance and management of the system ‘Infostat’;
10. support the integration of Information systems of the NSI with the Information systems of public administration concerning the development of Information Society and “E-Government”;
11. develop and support online services for users and respondents.