Master of Economics, specialization "Social Economic Information", specialization "Statistics" - Academy of Economics "D. A. Tsenov" Svishtov.
From 1990 to the present, working at the National Statistical Institute, holding various expert and managerial positions.
The ‘Annual Business Statistics and Business Registers’ Department (ABSR) shall: organize, coordinate, supervise and participate in the development and implementation of the NSI’s policy in the field of structural business statistics (SBS), statistics of foreign affiliates (FATS), production and sales of industrial products (PRODCOM), the revenue from sales of the enterprises providing business services by type of product, statistics of financial enterprises, non-profit and non-financial enterprises and annual specific surveys by economic activities, build, maintain and update the Statistical Business Register (Register of Statistical Units (RSU). In this regard, the department shall perform the following activities:
1. develop new and improve existing methodologies and methods for conducting statistical surveys in the mentioned areas, ensuring their compliance with the requirements of the European and national legislation, and the guidelines and requirements of Eurostat;
2. develop and update tools for collecting Annual Reports on the activity of the enterprises and be liable for maintenance and extension of the Information System "Business Statistics" (ISBS);
3. develop and update the instruments for collecting monthly reports on production and sales on the domestic market of basic industrial products (PRODCOM).
4. organize and conduct statistical surveys included in the NSP in the mentioned areas;
5. validate and produce annual data and support time series in the field of structural business statistics, statistics of non-financial enterprises, of financial enterprises and non-profit enterprises, foreign direct investments, the expenditure on acquisition and the acquired fixed assets, receipts of construction enterprises by kind of construction, wholesale and retail sales by group of good and trade premises by kind and by commodity specialization, production and sales of main industrial products on domestic market in accordance with the requirements of the national and European legislation;
6. submit statistics to Eurostat and to state and local authorities, as well as information on the implementation of individual users' requests and concluded contracts and agreements with professional, branch, public and other organizations;
7. prepare and provide statistical references for the code of economic activity and copies of annual tax returns, which are subject to legalization by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
8. organize and conduct activities to improve the quality and reliability of the collected and provided statistical information in the field of structural business statistics, statistics of non-financial enterprises, financial enterprises and non-profit enterprises, foreign direct investments, acquisition costs and acquired fixed tangible assets, the income of construction enterprises by types of construction, wholesale and retail sales by groups of goods and commercial establishments by type and commodity specialization, the production and sales on the domestic market of basic industrial products;
9. provide methodological support and assistance to the respondents, to the RSOs experts, to other Bodies of Statistics and to users of statistical information concerning statistical surveys conducted by the Department, the calculation of indicators and their use for scientific research and annual analyses;
10. prepare answers and opinions for Eurostat and other international organizations related to the preparation of normative acts, manuals, programs and projects;
11. participate in the work of Eurostat and other international organizations in the form of committees, working and task groups, seminars, pilot projects and others, as well as in the work of inter- and intradepartmental expert groups on topics related to structural business statistics, enterprise statistics under foreign control, production and sales of industrial products, revenue from sales of enterprises providing business services by type of products, statistics of financial enterprises, non-profit enterprises, non-financial enterprises and annual specific surveys of economic activities;
12. prepare and provide the results of statistical research in the field of structural business statistics, statistics of non-financial enterprises, financial enterprises and non-profit enterprises, foreign direct investments, acquisition costs and acquired fixed tangible assets, income of construction enterprises by types of construction, wholesale and retail sales by groups of goods and commercial establishments by type and commodity specialization, production and sales of basic industrial products for publication on the websites of Eurostat and NSI, IS Infostat and statistical publications;
13. prepare reports on the quality of data on structural business statistics (SBS), statistics of enterprises under foreign control (FATS) and production and sales of industrial products (PRODCOM);
14. provide information by filling in specific questionnaires for Eurostat, national and international institutions;
15. participate in the creation and updating of the classifications, nomenclatures and registers used in NSI.
16. shall build, maintain and update an information system ‘Enterprises Groups Register’ as an integral part of RSU;
17. prepare and exchange data on multinational groups of enterprises in order to update the EuroGroup register of Eurostat;
18. conduct annual research related to the demographics of enterprises and family business statistics;
19. perform profiling of complex enterprises;
20. perform methodological work on defining, creating and updating the statistical units ‘enterprise’, ‘local unit’, ‘unit by type of activity’ and ‘group of enterprises’ in RCU;
21. process and enter data from internal administrative sources;
22. process data from the registers maintained at the Registry Agency (BULSTAT, Trade Register);
23. load data on insured persons from the Register of Insured Persons of the National Insurance Institute;
24. administer and maintain the system-wide information of RCU and the information system of the Trade Register. Support national and departmental classifications (EKATTE, classifier of professions, departmental nomenclatures and others);
25. administer the access to the database of the Statistical Business Register and the data information system of the Commercial Register;
26. define aggregates for statistical studies of enterprises;
27. perform the processing on the formation of the statistical observations samples of the enterprises;
28. register data from observations and update the characteristics of statistical units;
29. perform the procedures for the ‘Annual closing of statistical units’, by which the scope of active, inactive or discontinued units is formed;
30. process the journal with proposals for ‘changing the data of the statistical units - demographic events’;
31. prepare reports for internal and external users;
32. provide methodological assistance to the statistical departments in NSI and RSO when using the Business Register.