Education: University of Veliko Tarnovo (2002 - 2003), Master "Accountancy".
University of National and World Economy (1997 - 2001), Bachelor "Economy with specialization sociology".
From 2002 to the present, working at the National Statistical Institute, holding various positions in the field of Labour statistics.
Language skills: Excellent command in English.
The ‘Labour Statistics, Research and Development, Innovation and Information Society’ Department (LSRDIIS) shall perform the following activities:
1. collect, process and disseminate official short-term and annual statistical information on the state of the art and dynamics of employment, unemployment, job vacancies, labour costs, research and development (R&D), innovation and the information society (use of information and communication technologies by enterprises, households and individuals);
2. conduct Labour force survey in order to provide information on the most important characteristics of employment and unemployment in the Republic of Bulgaria;
3. organize, conduct and be liable for surveys related to short-term statistics on employment and labour costs in order to provide monthly and quarterly information on wages and salaries, on labour cost of employers and vacancies;
4. organize, conduct and be liable for surveys included in the NSP, related to annual statistics on employment and labour costs in order to provide annual data on average wages and salaries and labour costs in accordance with the requirements of European legislation;
5. conduct Structure of Earnings survey in order to provide detailed and comparable information at European level of allocation and relationship between the amount of remuneration, individual characteristics of employees and their employer;
6. organize, conduct and is responsible for the research included in the NSP, for scientific research and development activity (R&D), budget expenditures for R&D, innovation activity and information and communication technologies in households and enterprises;
7. develop new and improve the existing methodologies, methods and tools of the statistical research carried out by the department in a way that ensures maximum consistency with the quality requirements of the European Statistical System and satisfaction of the user's needs;
8. is responsible for the operational planning and reporting of statistical studies in the field of the labour market, research and development, innovation and the information society;
9. provide methodological support and assistance to the respondents, to the RSOs experts, to the Bodies of Statistics and to users of statistical information concerning statistical surveys conducted by the Department;
10. participate in the work of Eurostat and other international organizations in the form of workshops, involving work and target groups, seminars and pilot projects, as well as in the work of interinstitutional and internal departmental expert groups on issues related to labour market statistics, the research and development activity, the innovation and the information society;
11. develop and update technical assignments for the automatic processing of information from statistical studies conducted by the department;
12. participate in the coordination and updating of the regulatory framework in the field of the labour market, research and development, innovation and the information society in accordance with the requirements of national and international standards;
13. organize and conduct events to improve the quality and credibility of the collected and provided information on the labour market, research and development, innovation and the information society;
14. prepare quality reports and prepare metadata for publication on the websites of Eurostat and NSI in the fields of labour market, research and development, innovation and information society;
15. maintain dynamic rows and provide data from statistical studies conducted by the department for general statistical publications, international questionnaires, as well as for user information services;
16. participate in the development and updating of the classifications, nomenclatures and registers used in NSI.