Producer Price Indices in Industry, May 2013

Producer Price Index on Domestic Market in May 2013 decreased by 0.2% compared to the previous month, while compared to the same month of 2012 the domestic prices fell by 0.7%. Total Producer Price Index went down by 0.9% compared to the previous month; compared to the same month of 2012 the prices declined by 1.0%.