Households Income, Expenditure and Consumption during the Second Quarter of 2010

The average quarterly total income average per household member during the second quarter of 2010 is 906 Levs or 0.9% less compared to the same quarter of 2009. The main part of this income (95.2%) is received from wages and salaries, pensions, social benefits, family allowances and entrepreneurship. The rest income (4.8%) is received from sale of property and miscellaneous.

Press release: