Producer Price Indices in Industry, October 2015

Producer Price Index on Domestic Market in October 2015 decreased by 0.6% compared to the previous month; compared to the same month of 2014 the domestic prices fell by 3.8%. Total Producer Price Index in October 2015 declined by 0.7% compared to the previous month; compared to the same month of 2014 the prices went down by 4.5%.