Producer Price Indices in Industry, May 2015

Producer Price Index on Domestic Market in May 2015 increased by 0.3% compared to the previous month; compared to the same month of 2014 the domestic prices fell by 0.4%. Total Producer Price Index in May 2015 rose by 0.7% compared to the previous month; compared to the same month of 2014 the prices went up by 0.3%.