The National Statistical Institute informs its customers that the publication "Classification of economic activities 2008" (NACE.BG-2008) is already available.
Classification is a Bulgarian version of the common for the Member States revised classification standard - Statistical Classification of Economic Activities (NACE Rev.2).
The main purpose of the classification is the compilation and presentation of comparable statistics by economic activities, as well an instrument for economic analyses if grouping by kind of activity is necessary.
The publication contains:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing the statistical classification of economic activities NACE Revision 2;
- Ordinance of the President of NSI;
- Methodological notes that shell support users in their understanding of the classification, purpose and usage, main concepts, rules and other useful information;
- Classification (structure) in table format, for section and division levels, as well full structure with correspondence to the predecessor NACE.BG-2003 and to new UN ISIC Rev.4;
- Explanatory notes to the positions, mainly at the last classification level (classes);
- Correspondence table between NACE.BG-2003 and NACE.BG-2008.
Price (including mailing costs):
- EUR 15 for a CD
Price includes VAT.
The issue could be ordered at the following address:
National Statistical Institute
2, Panayot Volov st.
e-mail: [email protected]
Purchase by bank transfer:
NSI Bank Account
Bulgarian National Bank
Knyaz Alexander Battenberg Square, Sofia
IBAN BG84 BNBG 9661 3000 1190 01