Households Income, Expenditure and Consumption in 2010

The average annual income per household member in 2010 is 3 812 BGN or 1.4% less compared to 2009. Greater part of the income - 95.7% is received as current revenue from wages, pensions, social assistance benefits, child allowances as well as from entrepreneurship and sales of property. The rest of the total income reported - 4.3% is due to loans, credits and savings.

Press release: