Master’s degree in Economics, major “Corporate finance” – Paisii Hilendarski University of Plovdiv.
Employed at the National Statistical Institute since 2003 (with a two-year break 2021 – 2022), holding various expert and subsequently management positions in the "SUT and Institutional National Accounts" department.
Fluent in English (average) and Russian (average).
The ‘Supply Use Tables (SUT) and Institutional National Accounts’ Department (CPHP&PPP) shall perform the following activities:
1. develop and balance Supply Use Tables by components and according to dimensionality requirements in accordance with the European System of Accounts;
2. develop annual non-financial national accounts by institutional sectors in accordance with the European system of accounts;
3. develop quarterly non-financial national accounts for the institutional sectors ‘General Government’, ‘Rest of the World’ and ‘Total Economy’ in accordance with the European System of Accounts;
4. develop an assessment for the weighted average rate of VAT for the purposes of the own resources of the EU in accordance with Article 4 of Regulation (EEC, Euratom) 1553/89 and the Guide for the administration of the own resources of the EU general budget in the Republic of Bulgaria;
5. develop annual data on the expenses of the institutional sector "Public Administration" by functions of the Classification of the Functions of Public Administration (COFOG);
6. take responsibility for the operational planning and reporting of statistical research in the specified areas in accordance with the implementation of the National Statistical Program, the Annual Plan for the NSI, the Eurostat Data Provision Program and the commitments of Bulgaria under signed international treaties;
7. implement international exchange of statistical information in the field of sectoral non-financial national accounts, Supply Use tables and the weighted average VAT rate for the purposes of EU VAT own resources, respond for the application of the methodology in the specified area in accordance with the principles of the European system of accounts, coordinate activities for ensuring data control and quality, participate in target groups and expert missions of international bodies and organizations in the field of national accounts;
8. if necessary, request additional information from the other structural units of the NSI and the statistical bodies in order to provide sufficient and reliable information for the purposes of the national accounts;