The project started on 1.01.2017 and it will be finished on 30.06.2019. YOUMIG partners are local government bodies, research institutes, universities and statistical offices from eight countries (Hungary, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia). The project’s lead partner is the Hungarian Central Statistical Office.
The National Statistical Institute was presented by members of project management team.
The results from the activities of separate work packages and the prepared documents were presented during the meeting:
- National policy recommendations for better institutional cooperation on youth migration;
- Local strategies for improving governance capacities and services linked to youth migration;
- Four working documents (Conceptual frame work for the study of youth migration in the Danube region; Youth migration and development; Quantitative analysis of the objective and subjective aspects on the youth migration in the Danube region; Youth migration and local governance in the Danube region - Challenges and novel approaches);
- The Data toolkit instrument - all the documents prepared by the separate work packages and statistical data on national level and for the local partner are included in it;
- Local pilots for better services;
- Local status Quo Analyses of the every local project partner;
- Creation of new or improved indicators related to the measurement of the youth migration.
More information about the project as well as all the documents can be found on the following web page: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/youmig