Place of birth: city of Sofia.
Master of Science in Economics, University of National and World Economy.
From 1983 to 1986 she was an Economist – accountant at the National High School in Finance and Business.
From 1979 to 1986, working in the Computing Center of the Sofia Municipality as a system operator of IBM ES 1033-1035 machines.
From 1991 to the present, working at the National Statistical Institute, holding various expert and managerial positions in the field of business registers.
Providing advisory services and assistance to government bodies in the field of business registers.
Language skills: Very good in English and Russian, basic German.
The ‘Business Registers’ Department (BR) shall perform the following activities:
1. construct, maintain and update Statistical Business Register ("Register of statistical units" - (RSU) in the NSI;
2. construct, maintain and update the Information system ‘Enterprise groups register’ as an integral part of RSU;
3. prepare and exchange data on multinational enterprise groups in order to update the Eurogroup register of Eurostat;
4. conduct annual surveys related to business demography and family business statistics;
5. carry out profiling of complex enterprises;
6. carry out methodological work on defining, building-up and updating of statistical units by kind ‘enterprise’, ‘local unit’, ‘unit by type of activity’ and ‘group of enterprises’ in RSU;
7. process and input data from external administrative sources;
8. process data from Registers maintained by the Registry Agency (BULSTAT, Trade register);
9. load data on insured persons from the Register of insured persons of the NSSI;
10. administer and maintain systemic information of RSU and Information System from the Trade register. Maintain national and institutional classifications (EKATTE -Unified classifier of the administrative-territorial and territorial units, Classifier of Occupations, institutional nomenclatures, etc.);
11. administer access to database of the Statistical Business Register and Information System data from the Trade Register;
12. define populations for statistical surveys on the enterprises;
13. perform processing of sampling of statistical surveys on the enterprises;
14. register sample results and update the characteristics of statistical units;
15. perform procedure under “Annual updating of statistical units” through which the coverage of active, dormant or ceased units shall be defined;
16. process journal proposals to “change the data of statistical units - demographic events”;
17. prepare reports for internal and external users;
18. provide methodological support to statistical departments in the NSI and RSOs in using Business Register.